Bless

Years have been passed & a few more to go.
Halfway down & Second half to go.
Waited.
And Still waiting for someone,
Who will never let me go.

Life is getting tougher.
And She still thinks me a duffer.
I am taking myself closer.
But She don't even know;
She is the composer.

We,both taking it too long.
Only I feel the lyrics of her song.
By each day passing,She makes me strong.
Hope one day She will realise,
I wasn't; my way of expressing was wrong.

My heart is what she still holds.
She hates but she never told.
I am the one who always scrolls.
Just because I want,
My story to remain untold.

All get mixed up like a mess.
It is going like a game of the chess.
I can't find the sign of success.
Now I realise,
Her rejection ,the only Bless.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ummeed hai!

Dear SMJV,

Ek din milna mujhe !!