Dear SMJV,


Dear SMJV,


I came to you in my teenage.
You seemed to be an another cage.
Felt alone and strange in beginning.
Got new brothers by the ending.

Seniors may have scolded and irritated,
But same have also supported and motivated.
Juniors always help even with rants.
Sir's chocolate and care like parents.

Things I have learnt here.
People who have been always there.
Life-loan, I can't ever pay back.
A place, I wish to go back.

Funniest moments with loud laughter.
Memories I will look after.
Sports craze with every little fight,
And place which made me capable to write.

People and place forever in my heart.
Now can't ever take them apart.
Fortunate to have lived here,
More unfortunate to leave from here.

From being a homesick,
To being hostel sick.
Then, I lived in you
Now, you live in me.

Yours,
A SMJVian

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ummeed hai!

Ek din milna mujhe !!