She Is Like.

Her smiling face make me love her,
But didn't teach me how to live without her.

She is the first and last of my life,
And will be the best  of the rest of my life.

She ignores me to have some pleasant,
But who will tell her,our journey would be  more pleasant.

It feels good when everything  reminds me of her,
It hurts I like&she minds.

She reacts as she doesn't know,
As Her smile always makes my face glow.

Nothing compares to a broken heart,
Because there is nothing that could live in that heart.

She wants me to leave her,
That time I want to stay besides her.

She always makes her way in my way,
That's the reason,so I change my way.

If She is happy,
Then I could be the same.
But everyday,
Her expression says it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ummeed hai!

Dear SMJV,

Ek din milna mujhe !!